UI / UX Designer
We are looking for an enthusiastic interface designer with a strong background in digital design for websites and web applications.
You will be involved in the research, UX and interaction design aspects of a diverse range of digital projects working with the client facing and technical development teams. You will have a knack for creating highly engaging, frictionless designs that lead to great customer experiences.
You’ll be able to communicate your work through interactive wireframes, prototypes and design documentation. You’re curious, knowing how to ask questions and seek out opportunities to learn new skills.
You’ll be good at communicating your design decisions to clients and internal teams.
Ideally you have the following skills and attributes;
- Strong digital portfolio that demonstrates both creative thinking and UX appreciation
- Ability to create engaging prototypes in the form of high fidelity wireframes using tools such as Axure
- HTML5 & CSS (SASS, Bootstrap)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to create HTML / CSS front-end for website that works across a variety of screens and devices
- Approach every project with a mobile first, responsive mentality
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the development team to discuss requirements and finalise an outstanding end result
- Work with the wider project team to propose functionality and estimate time to implement
- Offering suggestions to improve existing processes and provide comments on design elements
- At least 3-4 years working either in an agency, as a successful freelancer or as an in-house designer
- Knowledge of Drupal, Wordpress and Magento is a bonus
- Experience of using source control (Git)
We are a passionate and energetic group of digital marketing specialists and we would like to find someone who shares our enthusiasm for all things digital. The successful candidate will be commercially minded and quick to understand a client’s business, their requirements and how we can help them.
We are looking for someone who works well as part of a team.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Extremely organised with attention to detail, deadline driven
- Excellent communication/presentation skills - face to face, email and phone
- Integrity and a sense of fun
- The ability to multi-task (juggling clients, projects and internal team resource)
- Demonstrate self-motivation and strive for continual improvement
- Manage own time effectively and understand the need to prioritise tasks and resource
- Ability to work as part of a team and motivate team members to develop their full potential
Employee Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 31 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office weekly
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Pay day drinks on the last Friday of the month
After 3 months
- Matched Pension (up to 5%)
After one year
- Performance related bonus
- Subsidised Private health care
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme