Senior PHP Drupal developer
We are looking for an experienced Drupal developer to join our development team. You will have at least three years commercial experience, ideally within an agency environment and able to supply examples of your work.
As a senior member of the technical team you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our award winning client websites working on a variety of client projects across diverse business sectors.
You must possess excellent spoken and written English as you will need to liaise with internal and external clients.
- Ability to architect Drupal 7 / 8 solutions including knowledge of the Drupal theme layer and experience of custom module development
- Advanced Drupal site building, for example having experience using Views, Paragraphs and Search API
- Strong PHP 7 experience
- Experience of web development within an agency environment
- REST and SOAP API development
- Version Control using Git
- Basic Linux commands
- Familiarity with Acquia Drupal Cloud Platform
- Mindful of OWASP top ten and ability to build secure websites mitigating common risks and vulnerabilities.
- Able to share your experience; learn from others
- Passion and interest in new media trends
The chosen Drupal developer will be part of our expansion plans and rewarded with a salary commensurate with experience with added benefits below;
Employee Package and Benefits
- 31 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
While we are all working remotely at the moment – when we do return to the office you’ll also receive these benefits:
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office weekly
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Pay day drinks on the last Friday of the month
After 3 months
- Matched Pension (up to 5%)
After one year
- Performance related bonus
- Subsidised Private health care
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme