Digital Account Director
Ever wanted to work in a fully-integrated, award-winning agency, working on clients like Ardbeg, M&S Bank and Qmile Group (property developments)?
Thought so. Then this role in our digital team could be right up your street.
We are looking for a Digital Account Director to join our expanding client services team and to help drive our digital agenda forward.
We are a passionate and energetic group of marketing specialists and we would like to find someone with a passion for all things digital and the ability to work well within the integrated environment.
You will be working on a range of projects including Digital Marketing Campaigns and Website delivery.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded and quick to understand a client’s business, their requirements and how we can help them. Client facing skills must be of a very high level with a proven ability to manage expectations and build long term relationships.
The new addition should be eager to drive our digital agenda forward... so you will be innovative, ambitious, determined and passionate.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining strong existing and ongoing client relationships - creating project communication plans, preparing status reports, soliciting client feedback, solving problems and proactively making recommendations for future digital progressions
- Responding strategically to client briefs with robust presentations / proposals that demonstrate real value to our clients
- Scheduling, managing and delivering new and ongoing projects / tasks on time and within budget
- Attending/leading meetings with clients and potential clients
- Briefing internal creative & technical teams on projects / tasks and monitoring their progress to ensure successful delivery
- Analysing and reporting on the results of a campaign or project (using Google analytics and other online tools), including generating learnings and clear recommendations for future activity
- Strategic thinking – undertaking research and planning, including utilising the very latest digital techniques and sources of digital marketing insights
- Driving organic growth – taking proactive ideas and opportunities to your clients to cement relationships
- Financial management – being continuously aware of client targets and taking a proactive approach to hitting those targets
Personal Attributes and Skills
- A solid understanding and passion for digital and a desire to be at the forefront of digital innovation
- Extremely organised with attention to detail, deadline driven and proven ability to multi-task and prioritise (juggling clients, projects and internal resource calmly and efficiently)
- A relationship builder who thrives on adding value and is confident in managing client expectations
- Excellent communication/presentation and negotiation skills - whether dealing with clients or colleagues
- Creative thinker with the ability to 'think on your feet’
- Integrity and a sense of fun
- Demonstrate self-motivation and strive for continual improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team and motivate team members to develop their full potential
The candidate should meet the following requirements
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a marketing, creative or business related subject and/or hold a postgraduate qualification in a marketing discipline
- At least 5 years Digital experience within an agency
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive tools
Desirable, but not essential
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter advertising / Social Media management
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns
Employee Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 31 days holiday (increasing with length of service), plus your birthday off
- Refer a friend incentive
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office weekly
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Pay day drinks on the last Friday of the month
- Flexible Fridays
After 3 months
- Matched Pension (up to 5%)
After one year
- Performance related bonus
- Subsidised Private health care
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme