Digital Project Manager
We’re looking for an ambitious Digital Project Manager looking to take their next career step – a thinker and a do-er, who’s quick to understand a client’s business and able to deliver the right digital solutions for them.
Overview: The key purpose of this role is to project manage the delivery of both small and larger digital projects (a mix of new projects, e.g. websites, change requests and business as usual retainer work).
- Be able to dissect the client brief and translate it into a clear brief for our digital team.
- In collaboration with internal teams, prepare and complete all project documentation, e.g. Scope of Work, costs and timing plans.
- Effectively project manage all stages, cost and quality of digital projects in order to meet all deadlines and manage post-launch support.
- Work with and support our developers – providing the interface between the development team, creative team and client.
- Undertake thorough Quality Assurance testing on projects, to ensure the final delivery meets requirements and scope.
- Understand hosting and data protection requirements to ensure data security and GDPR compliance for digital projects.
- To think proactively on behalf of clients, including developing a deep working knowledge of their business/sector and using this knowledge to make recommendations for improvement/growth – we want you to be viewed by your clients as a key player in the success of their business.
- Stay abreast of digital tools, platforms and industry trends and be a key digital ambassador within the agency.
- A real depth of experience in running digital projects – especially website delivery - and a proven ability to deliver work on budget, on brief and on time.
- Be comfortable working with technical systems and platforms, including Content Management Systems and digital project management software such as JIRA.
- Have an understanding of digital and data security standards.
- Able to analyse/report on the results of a campaign or project (using Google analytics and other online tools), including generating learnings and clear recommendations for future activity.
- Excellent communicator (at all levels), including being able to have challenging conversations if necessary.
- Highly organised and commercially minded.
- A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement process to maintain quality control across the account/project lifespan.
- Able to form and maintain relationships at all levels in order to deliver profitable and on time digital projects.
- A good foundation of Digital knowledge to enable “selling-up” of projects.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- A solid understanding and passion for digital and a desire to be at the forefront of digital innovation
- A relationship builder who thrives on adding value and is confident in managing client expectations
- Creative thinker with the ability to 'think on your feet’
- Integrity and a sense of fun
- Demonstrate self-motivation and strive for continual improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team and motivate team members to develop their full potential
Desirable, but not essential
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter advertising / Social Media management
- Experience managing email marketing campaigns
Employee Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 31 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Refer a friend incentive
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office weekly
- As much coffee as you can drink
- Pay day drinks on the last Friday of the month
After 3 months
Matched Pension (up to 5%)
After one year
- Performance related bonus
- Subsidised Private health care
- Life insurance cover
- Cycle to work scheme